Your privacy is important to National Judgment Network. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that National Judgment Network collects, and the ways in which National Judgment Network uses that personal information.
Personal information collected
National Judgment Network may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including the date of each access and your IP number);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name and email address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to website services (including your name and email address);
- any other information that you specifically send to National Judgment Network.
National Judgment Network does not store any financial or banking information, including credit/debit card account numbers.
Using personal information
National Judgment Network may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information, with your explicit permission, about you on the website;
- supply to you any additional services that you purchase; and
- collect any payments from you.
Where National Judgment Network discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, National Judgment Network may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
National Judgment Network will neither contact you without your explicit permission nor release your email address to any other party.
Securing your data
National Judgment Network will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. National Judgment Network will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cookies and Tracking Mechanisms
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. However, disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some website features. A better option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. National Judgment Network is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact National Judgment Network